I got a bit tired of this error, it's a bit of nightmare to setup Magento2 on OSX using the MAMP PRO PHP in CLI. The entire error looks like this:
- Installation request for magento/framework 100.1.5 -> satisfiable by magento/framework[100.1.5].
- magento/framework 100.1.5 requires ext-mcrypt * -> the requested PHP extension mcrypt is missing from your system.
- Installation request for magento/magento2-base 2.1.5 -> satisfiable by magento/magento2-base[2.1.5].
- magento/magento2-base 2.1.5 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
- Installation request for magento/product-community-edition 2.1.5 -> satisfiable by magento/product-community-edition[2.1.5].
- magento/product-community-edition 2.1.5 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP exte
nsion intl is missing from your system.
I have checked the damn php.ini file and everything is in place. Also bear in mind that I have added all the extensions in MAMP…