I'm at the end of my patients, God knows what was update, MAMP or Brew or something else but I ended with this nasty error for Redis integration:
Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.6.32/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/redis.so' - dlopen(/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.6.32/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/redis.so, 9): image not found in Unknown on line 0
Whaaat was that? Ok, I know I don't have the redis library or php is not able to load dynamically the library therefore I fixed this couple…
I got a bit tired of this error, it's a bit of nightmare to setup Magento2 on OSX using the MAMP PRO PHP in CLI. The entire error looks like this:
- Installation request for magento/framework 100.1.5 -> satisfiable by magento/framework[100.1.5].
- magento/framework 100.1.5 requires ext-mcrypt * -> the requested PHP extension mcrypt is missing from your system.
- Installation request for magento/magento2-base 2.1.5 -> satisfiable by magento/magento2-base[2.1.5].
- magento/magento2-base 2.1.5 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl is missing from your system.
- Installation request for magento/product-community-edition 2.1.5 -> satisfiable by magento/product-community-edition[2.1.5].
- magento/product-community-edition 2.1.5 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP exte
nsion intl is missing from your system.
I have checked the damn php.ini file and everything is in place. Also bear in mind that I have added all the extensions in MAMP…